Posted: April 20, 2022, 2:24 PM
- Whistling Hens Interviewed on Music HERstory Podcast November 23, 2022 2:40 PM
- Article by Lindsay Johnson published in Early Modern Women November 16, 2022 2:46 PM
- Whistling Hens win CMA Classical Commissioning Grant October 27, 2022 4:44 PM
- UMBC Music Students performing at the Ottobar 10/26 October 22, 2022 3:11 PM
- Livewire 12: Flow October 17, 2022 5:36 PM
- Outside the Lines: Beyond This Point Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 3:00 PM
- Pianorama Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 7:30 PM
- Angela Heyward Junior Clarinet Recital Friday, February 10, 2023 at 7:30 PM
- Voyager Ensemble Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM
- Daydreams of the Flute Friday, February 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM
Music students Alex Armbruster and Tim Provost are presenters at this year's virtual Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD)! You can view Tim's presentation "Hearing What You See: Improving Brass Performance with Tonal and Rhythmic Patterns" here. Alex's presentation entitled "Women's Experiences in Jazz and the Genius of Ella Fitzgerald," which was funded by an Undergraduate Research Award (URA) from the UMBC office of Undergraduate Education, can be viewed here.
Congrats to Alex and Tim!